Monday, October 27, 2014

The Invitation: Release by Roxy Sloane

Title:  The Invitation: Release
Author:  Roxy Sloane 
Series:  The Invitation #3 
Publication date: October 27th 2014 
Genres: Adult, Erotica, Romance

Summary:
The invitation unlocked a world of pleasure — but the game is only just beginning…

He promised me an adventure. I had no idea what lay in store. Now, I know his name, and everything has changed.

I want to trust him, but his secrets could ruin us both. I need to know what he’s hiding – before it’s too late.

I’ve already risked everything for his love. Now, I’m playing to win.

Are you ready?

***The explosive conclusion to the seductive new series***


Author Bio:
Roxy Sloane is a romance junkie with a dirty mind. She lives in Los Angeles with her hot ex-military hubby and her two kids. She loves writing sexy, complex stories about pushing the boundaries and risking it all.





Amazon  /  B&N  /  Goodreads TBR



$10 Amazon Gift Card



Brought to you by:

1 comment: