Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Ready to Reach by Inglath Cooper

Title: Ready to Reach
Author: Inglath Cooper
Series: Nashville #1
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: October 4, 2014


Summary:
Ever thought a dream might pass you by?

Nineteen-year old CeCe Mackenzie is determined to make her dreams come true. She heads for Nashville with not much more to her name than a guitar, a Walker Hound named Hank Junior and an old car she’d inherited from her grandma called Gertrude. But when Gertrude ends up on the side of I-40 in flames, Nashville has never seemed farther away. Help arrives in the form of two Georgia football players headed for the Nashville dream as well. When Holden Ashford and Thomas Franklin stop to offer CeCe and Hank Junior a ride, fate may just give a nod to serendipity and meant to be. Because while CeCe is chasing after her dream, she might find love as well.

New Adult Romance where “the characters are so alive you can almost hear them next to you.”

1. What is the biggest influence/interest that brought you to this genre?
I love to read character-driven stories. I think the romance and women’s fiction genres most often do this best. We get to know the people in the stories, where they came from, what makes them tick, what they want out of life and why. When I’m writing a book, it’s my hope that readers will leave the story feeling as if the people they’ve met there are almost like people they’ve known in real life.

2. When writing a book, what is your favorite part of the creative process(outline, plot, character names, editing, etc)?
My favorite part of writing a book is completing the first draft. It feels at that point as if I’ve proven to myself that the story is real; the characters have traveled a journey. Then it’s up to me to make the whole thing shine.

3. When reading a book, what genre do you find most interesting/intriguing?
I love books that make me love the characters, make me care about them intensely, miss them when I turn the final page.

4. If you could co-author with any author, past or present, who would you choose?
I would say Nora Roberts because she has built such a loyal following of readers who love the way she tells a story.

5. Have you always wanted to write or did it come to you "later in life”?
I’ve wanted to write since I was a little girl. I wrote my first story about a pony named Sunny when I was nine. I still remember how good it felt to watch the words accumulate on the paper rolling up out of my mom’s old manual typewriter. My desire to write good books comes directly from my love of reading them.

Author Bio:
RITA AWARD WINNING AUTHOR INGLATH COOPER writes books that aim to give her readers a mini-vacation. A stretch of time during which they can visit other places and other people’s lives. Her books have reached the top 100 Amazon Kindle Bestseller list, with Truths and Roses hitting #11.

Inglath Cooper’s Nashville series became a reality after she spent time in Music City, writing lyrics with other songwriters. She fell in love with the community and gets to revisit regularly through her characters.


FACEBOOK  /  TWITTER  /  WEBSITE







Brought to you by: 

1 comment: