Tuesday, November 8, 2016

One More Time is Not Enough by Belle Ami

Title: One More Time is Not Enough
Author: Belle Ami
Series: The Only One #3
Genre: Contemporary Romance Suspense
Release Date: July 13, 2016

Summary:
Adelia Lindstrom Bremen seems to have it all: wealth, beauty, perfect twin children, two men in love with her, and a career she loves. But, beneath the veneer of success and prosperity lies disappointment, tragedy, and unending lies. Her parents were murdered, her marriage ended in a custody battle, and she is swept up in a love triangle. Now she has discovered the existence of a half-sister who wants nothing to do with her.

Someone is killing scientists that deny man-made climate change, and Adelia is about to find out that putting her life back together and opening herself to love may be the least of her worries. Can she find her true love and survive being the prey of a serial killer? Can the two men who love her rescue her in time? The clock is ticking.

1. What is the biggest influence/interest that brought you to this genre?
I don’t know if it was my greatest influence, however, when I read Fifty Shades of Grey I found myself drawn in. It wasn’t the writing, which I think we can all agree wasn’t brilliant, but the Cinderella story and the interaction of the characters, and of course, there was the sex which was hot. I read the first two back-to-back, or front-to-front, depending on your orientation, by when it came to the third book, my interest was done and I didn’t read it.

2. When writing a book, what is your favorite part of the creative process(outline, plot, character names, editing, etc)?
My favorite part of the creative process is definitely the writing and creating the backstory and character studies. It’s thrilling giving these children of my imagination bones, flesh, and the spark of life. Recently, I’m finding the editing to be just as satisfactory. Honing the project, improving the story and dialogue, accepting advice and adapting that advice into my book really turns me on.

3. When reading a book, what genre do you find most interesting/intriguing?
I have always been a voracious reader. I’ve gone through periods of passion for many different genres. I love historical fiction, literary fiction, biographies, fantasy, paranormal, thrillers, and, of course, my own genre Romance/Suspense. Truthfully, I have no favorite genre. I’m a book-nymphomaniac.

4. If you could co-author with any author, past or present, who would you choose?
If I could co-author with anyone, it probably would be Nora Roberts or Jojo Moyes, two of my favorite living authors. As for those that now reside in Heaven or Hell, that’s easy, just sit me down with Ernest Hemingway. There is no one who speaks to my soul more than Papa. I might add Ian Fleming as a thrilling second. How could I pass up the man who came up with the ultimate hero, James Bond.

5. Have you always wanted to write or did it come to you "later in life"?
I have always written, but not books. When I was a child my first grade teacher told my mother that I would be a writer. As a teen I wrote poetry, day and night. All that teenage angst needing to be released found its way onto the pages of my worn notebooks. In my early twenties I wrote screenplays while studying with Lee Strasberg. Then I got married, and life just got in the way, kids, etcetera. In 2010 I decided to write a novel based on my mother’s survival of the Holocaust. I did it for her and low and behold it was published and became a Finalist in the National Jewish Book Awards. Writing that book gave me the courage to believe in myself and my ability to write. With four books published, one under contract about to be published, and writing the next in my new series, I’d say I’ve found my path and happy place as a writer.



Author Bio:
Belle Ami is an accomplished pianist, world traveler, skier and gourmet cook. She lives in Calabasas, CA and is currently finishing her sequel to The One entitled The One and More, the second novel in her (The Only One) series. She also has a self-published novel in another genre that was awarded Finalist for a major book reward.


FACEBOOK  /  TWITTER  /  WEBSITE
PINTEREST  /  AMAZON  /  GOODREADS



One More Time is Not Enough #3

The One #1

The One & More #2





Brought to you by:

2 comments: