Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Groupie by CM Stunich

Title: Groupie
Author: CM Stunich
Series: Rock-Hard Beautiful #1
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: March 21, 2017

Summary:
“Can one of these five rockstars fill the hole in my heart? Or will I stay broken forever?”

Young, dumb, and broke.

That’s what started everything. With five dollars in her pocket, and everything she owns stuffed in the back of her car, Lilith Goode’s life is over. Done. Destroyed.

Ten words. One text. That’s what it took to change the whole world.

A crumpled concert ticket. A chance encounter. That’s what it takes to start all over again.

Five rockstars. One girl. Six dark hearts, six withered souls.

But can one broken person really put another back together again?

What is the biggest influence/interest that brought you to this genre?
There was no particular person or book that brought me into the romance/reverse harem (one girl, multiple male love interests) genre, but no matter the subject, I've always been drawn to stories with heavy dollops of romance and sex in them.  It doesn't matter if it's fantasy, young adult, erotica, etc., as long as the emotion and the steamy scenes are there. ;)  And then, of course, I had to write about rock stars because I'm a huge metal/rock 'n' roll junkie.

When writing a book, what is your favorite part of the creative process(outline, plot, character names, editing, etc)?
I love beginnings!  That's when the creativity really flows, when there's no boundaries or rules, where the story can literally take you anywhere.  I used to love picking out character names, too, but after writing over 50 books, I feel like I've used them all.  LOL.  I now keep a name compendium with the first, middle, and last names of all my characters.  I never use outlines, and edits...well, I don't think anyone likes to edit. ;)

When reading a book, what genre do you find most interesting/intriguing?
Hands down, I am an urban fantasy reader.  I love the strong heroines, the equally strong heroes, and the action mixed with the supernatural.  There's always something new or different happening, always something unexpected.  But at the same time, urban fantasy authors aren't afraid to throw romance and sex into their stories.  My absolute all-time favorite is “Darkfever” by Karen Marie Moning.

If you could co-author with any author, past or present, who would you choose?
Ahh!  This is a really hard one.  Can I pick two?  I'd want to co-write an urban fantasy with Karen Marie Moning or a romantic suspense with J.A. Huss.  Or, well, really anything with either of them.  I'd also be thrilled to work with Ilsa Madden-Mills or Kristin Cashore!

Have you always wanted to write or did it come to you "later in life"?
I've always loved writing; I have boxes and boxes in my garage of notebooks from my childhood and teen years.  I used to think it was just a hobby because when I told people about my dream of being a writer, they'd tell me to get a degree, get a real job, and write in my spare time.  It wasn't until mid 2012 when I got laid off that I decided to give it a go full-time.  And the rest...is history...

Author Bio:
C.M. Stunich is a self-admitted bibliophile with a love for exotic teas and a whole host of characters who live full time inside the strange, swirling vortex of her thoughts. Some folks might call this crazy, but Caitlin Morgan doesn’t mind – especially considering she has to write biographies in the third person. Oh, and half the host of characters in her head are searing hot bad boys with dirty mouths and skillful hands (among other things). If being crazy means hanging out with them everyday, C.M. has decided to have herself committed.

She hates tapioca pudding, loves to binge on cheesy horror movies, and is a slave to many cats. When she’s not vacuuming fur off of her couch, C.M. can be found with her nose buried in a book or her eyes glued to a computer screen. She’s the author of over thirty novels – romance, new adult, fantasy, and young adult included. Please, come and join her inside her crazy. There’s a heck of a lot to do there.

Oh, and Caitlin loves to chat (incessantly), so feel free to e-mail her, send her a Facebook message, or put up smoke signals. She’s already looking forward to it.


FACEBOOK  /  TWITTER  /  WEBSITE  /  B&N
KOBO  /  iTUNES  /  AMAZON  /  GOODREADS



AMAZON US  /  AMAZON UK  /  B&N




Brought to you by:

2 comments: