Thursday, May 8, 2014

Geeks, Nerds, and Cuddles by Brigham Vaughn

Summary:
Plagued by social anxiety, Paul Conway is content with the online relationship he's built with fellow nerd, Isaac Morrison.  Isaac is determined to move their relationship off the screen and into real life but Paul's fears stand in the way.  The very thing that causes him anxiety in the first place might help him overcome it in the long run if he's brave enough to face his fears.


Review:
I don't know who I fell in love with more, Isaac or Paul?  Just as your heart aches for Paul and his insecurities, you discover that Isaac isn't quite as in control as Paul thinks.  I just loved how even though this is a novella, the characters are so detailed and perfect.  When I say "perfect" I don't mean perfect in the sense that they are flawless but in the fact that they are so real and everyday, which makes them perfect to me.

Rating:  5 Stars

Check previous post for author bio & links:  Author Info

Purchase Links:
Amazon
Barnes&Noble


No comments:

Post a Comment