Thursday, May 8, 2014

Baby, It's Cold Inside by Brigham Vaughn

Summary:
A trip to visit his boyfriend Nate's parents during the holidays leaves Emerson a nervous wreck.  Bad weather and an unfortunate mix-up leads to an awkward first introduction, and as things deteriorate from there, Emerson begins to doubt if their relationship will survive the stressful weekend.  Can Emerson get their relationship back on track and impress the Collins family in time to have a Merry Christmas?


Review:
I felt for Emerson when he first meets Nate's family.  There were so many directions this story could have taken and I loved where the author took the story.  Generally I'm not a fan of novellas, I've been reading 300+ page books ever since I was in high school and I just naturally gravitate towards the longer stories.  However, I am a forever changed novella fan thanks to Miss Vaughn.

Rating:  5 Stars

Check previous post for author bio & links:  Author Info

Purchase links:
Amazon
Barnes&Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment