Saturday, May 2, 2015

Release Day Blitz: Ryder by Rebecca Brooke

Title: Ryder
Author: Rebecca Brooke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 2, 2015
Summary:
All I wanted was to be Invisible.

I spent my life moving from place to place, and I learned a long ago that people always let you down. The only person I could ever rely on was myself.

But when my motorcycle broke down outside this little nothing town, I was left with no choice but to stay. Running from my past and hiding who I used to be was easy. That’s what I did. At least until I crossed paths with this tough talking girl, Ryann. Now the secrets I thought I’d never reveal pushed me into the one thing I thought I never wanted.


Author Bio:
Rebecca lives near the shore towns of New Jersey, with her husband and two kids. When she's not writing she loves reading and watching SOA and TrueBlood.


FACEBOOK  /  TWITTER  /  BLOG



Brought to you by: 

No comments:

Post a Comment