Monday, June 22, 2015

Monday's Montage Mantlepiece: River Walk: Ten Kinky Collaborations


Summary:
The concept behind this book involves 10 female writers bringing to life stories that stem from one male Dom. True collaborations. (Similar to a ‘Duets’ albums). Intentionally, a range of female authors were approached. Some are established and successful; while others were previously unpublished. Some had direct experience in the BDSM lifestyle, while others did not. All of this was intentional, to ensure a fresh, unique, range of stories. Each writer brought her flare, her style, and her talent to the project. The subtle connection linking the stories relates to the famous River Walk in San Antonio Texas.

TEN KINKY COLLABORATIONS:
The Power of a Woman by Gina Whitney
Our demons were made for each other. Our facades mean nothing when it's just me and you. Sin from thy lips. Trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again and again. A modern day Romeo and Juliet meets Sopranos.

Spanked! by Lena Black
Recent college graduate Mila Petrov needed money to repay endless school loans. How far would she be willing to go when she meets a handsome doctor with a dark side and a mysterious machine? 

Hostage Situation by Julie Jaret
Locked in the vault during a robbery gone wrong, a bank teller, Kate Watson, explores her boundaries with the sexy new security guard. 

Un-cashed Cheque by Melissa Asleson
The road of self-discovery can be long, but for Macy Seduva, an unplanned detour could actually be the most effective route. 

The Discover Ring by Rosemary Willhide
All wedding planner, Sylvie Hancock, wants is to marry her longtime boyfriend. In her quest for an engagement ring, she discovers an unexpected desire simmering deep within. 

One Last Cigarette by Noelle Bodhaine
We all have three lives: public, private and secret. Jackie’s secret is her vice, in private she longs for more, in public she is happy. When someone’s virtue pulls her in, will her vice push him away? 

Through The Ages by Jen Lassalle Edwards
An older submissive, Libby Simms, befriends her nurse, while ill in the hospital. She shares the story of her life, including her deepest secrets. 

First Journey. Second Thoughts by Ali Reynolds
A young woman, Lia Deyns, explores her very first kinky relationship with a Master. It’s a journey she’s not soon to forget, but will she have second thoughts? 

Three Wishes by Tiffany Huegele
A husband grants his wife, Amelia Hopkins, three wishes. She in turn, grants him one. Will she play it safe or step out of her comfort zone? 

Love’s Notion by Jaycee Daltrey
Vivian returns to her hometown and stumbles across a picture of her teenage crush. Unable to squash her curiosity, she decides to stalk him. She knows it's wrong, yet can't help but play with fire.





Author Bios:
Gina Whitney 
She's published four novels so far. Blood Ties(PNR), Beautiful Lies, Saving Abel, Forgiving Gia, Luca and soon Avenging Us(Rocker 3). When she's not writing, you can find her with friends and family. She resides in Massapequa, NY with her two beautiful boys. Reading has always been a passion and obsession of hers. You can usually find her typing furiously while shouting obscenities over her latest WIP. Her guilty pleasures are: a good laugh, being snarky, espresso, Pistachio ice-cream, alternative music, sunflower seeds, I.P.A's, twizzlers, and above all steamy swooning angst filled novels. She's pathologically obsessed with anything to do with royals, Games of Thrones, White Queen, Vampire Diaries, Homeland, SOA, The Vikings and The Originals. If you'd like to chat, hit her up on Facebook or Twitter.

Lena Black 
Lena Black is a former Medical Assistant living in Los Angeles. She is a daughter, sister, and future Mrs. Lena was introduced to books for leisure at a young age by her mother and grandmother's love of the written word. Lena started out writing short stories, with aspirations of penning a novel someday. She was finally inspired to do so after she read a certain risqué series. Lena is currently working on the next two books in the series, with others in the works.

Julie Jaret
Julie Jaret is an American screenwriter with one feature film produced and some others on deck. Her alter-ego needed an outlet, so here we are. 

Julie lives in the southeast U.S. with her sexy and supportive husband, two funny and beautiful kids, and one big doofus of a dog. She enjoys living vicariously through her fictional characters, often to the point of distraction... (Luckily, her hubby and kids know not to expect dinner at a certain time. Or at all.)

Melissa Asleson 
Hello, I'm Melissa I love books and I am a very amateur writer. I started writing because both my parents were diagnosed with cancer within months of each other. I had moved back home to take care of my mother the sicker of the two and I found it hard to read, the emotions were deeper than I want to go at the time. So I stopped reading for a while. My cousin suggested that I write a letter to cancer to let out my frustrations, it turned into something else completely, I was able to escape and write my own story. Thus far I have a two part series published. My first two books are funny and light-hearted. The current work in progress is darker and deeper than I have gone.
Interesting facts about me; I am fluent in profanity and proud of it. I drink way too much wine. I have more shoes than storage room for them. More makeup and crazy jewelry than I should have, but I love it all. I will never turn down a shopping trip of any kind. My family and friends are the most important people in my life. I love horses and just about anything purple. I have a usual fondness for the smell of Pine-Sol. I believe music heals. I shamelessly love to dance and sing along wherever or whenever the music provokes me to do so. The next aspiration for me is to be featured in Inked magazine (I have a tattoo addiction as well).
I love to engage people and I will talk to anyone, anytime. I pride myself being open-minded, I occasionally ask blunt and inappropriate questions because I am so eager to learn about things I am not familiar with. I am fascinated by the human condition. All of my inspirations come from my real life experiences, people I have met, and music. I often wonder what kind of grief caused a sad song to be written, what events caused an angry song to be written and the circumstances of a love song.
I grew up in an extremely small and judgmental town. Everybody knew your business, sometimes before you even did. From a young age my parents instilled in me that it was better to be disliked for who you really are, than admired for who you are not. That is a virtue I live by today, I don't pretend to be something or someone I am not for anyone-anytime. The people I surround myself with are the people who really understand me, they walk in with me, when everyone else walks out. They may be a group of few, but less is definitely more in this case. They are all precious to me.
Lastly, but no less important, I hope to engage my readers to laugh, possibly cry and become a little aroused. I know that I was lead down this path for a reason, so I will graciously follow it to wherever it leads me. I plan on letting me fingers fly across the keys as long as the opportunity allows. I hope you enjoy my stories as much as I enjoyed writing and sharing them. Thank you to every reader that has or will ever take a chance on me.

Rosemary Willhide 
Rosemary grew up in Pennsylvania, one of six children. Her parents, Charles and Dorothy, always supported all her creative endeavors, from acting to singing to Erotic Novelist. Yes, they are super cool.

She's been living in Las Vegas for over eighteen years with her husband Bill Johnson and their rescued pooch Harley.

In addition to writing she also teaches ten fitness classes a week. Her limited spare time is usually spent at home with her hubby enjoying a home cooked, healthy meal and all things HBO and Netflix. When she ventures out to a restaurant she normally splurges on her favorite dish, Mac and Cheese. It's just like Nia says in, Running Away to Home, "Sometimes it's good to be bad!"

Noelle Bodhaine
Noelle Bodhaine loves all things creative: books, movies, music, cooking and art. The daughter of a jewelry designer, Noelle is an avid all-things Doris Day movie watcher and has been known to swoon over Cary Grant. By day Noelle is a taxi-mom to two active school-aged boys and wife to a supportive husband, who has had to share Noelle with book boyfriend Rhys. Noelle's laptop goes everywhere she goes, as she never knows when a character may have something to say!

Noelle and her family reside in the beautiful Rocky Mountains.
WHISPER is the first book of the Voice Trilogy.

Jen Lassalle Edwards 
JLE is a Cajun girl from Louisiana who now resides in Colorado with a husband and a furry menagerie. 

While attending college, JLE majored in Biological Sciences, Civil Engineering, English Literature and Respiratory Therapy/Cardiopulmonary Science. Constantly changing interests, she still does not know what she wants to be when she grows up, mainly because she refuses to ever become a stagnant adult. She believes in living life to the absolute fullest.

In JLE's pursuit of an abundant life of adventure, she has spent time as a burlesque performer, a roller derby referee, a bartender in the French Quarter, writing for a music site in New Orleans, and currently is an amateur fitness competitor. She has a penchant for all things that sparkle, and on a completely different note, is a self-professed food whore. 

However, one interest has never faltered through the years, daydreaming and penning those warped thoughts to paper.

Now, you can also enjoy as she reveals all of those deviant fantasies that play in her head daily.

Al Daltrey
I know I was born with D/s in my blood. It wasn’t nurture; it was nature – embedded in my DNA since day one. During my formative years there was no internet (for the masses, anyway). I scoured magazines like Penthouse or Playboy, searching for any article I could find on BDSM. Later, I got my hands on ‘The Story of O’, and a smattering of other kinky novels. I began to understand the difference between consensual and non-consensual, the eroticism of bondage and discipline, the necessity of limits and a safeword, etc. There’s a great quote from Paul Valery, “I write half the poem; the reader writes the other half”. These early novels including the Beauty series by Anne Rice spurred my own imagination in ways that movies (such as 9 and a ½ Weeks) could not. Reading lets you add your own interpretive spin on the story or fantasy, imagining it your own unique way. Times have changed, and now there are hundreds of kinky novels out there – and a great number of educational websites, etc. I hope my book - ‘Testing the Submissive’ moves (at least a few) others in the same way that previous BDSM books moved me. 


Al Daltrey
FACEBOOK  /  TWITTER  /  WEBSITE
SMASHWORDS  /  AMAZON  /  GOODREADS

Gina Whitney

 Lena Black

 Julie Jaret
FACEBOOK  /  TWITTER  /  BLOG

Melissa Asleson
TWITTER  /  AMAZON  /  GOODREADS

 Rosemary Willhide

 Noelle Bodhaine

Jen Lassalle Edwards
TWITTER  /  BLOG



AMAZON US  /  AMAZON UK  /  B&N
AMAZON CA  /  AMAZON AU  /  iTUNES


3 comments:

  1. Holy Moses! I am completely blown away! This looks absolutely AMAZING!!! The time it must have taken you to do this! Wow! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is incredible!! Above and beyond! I cannot thank you enough for this!
    xoxo JLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed. Thank you so much! Great job!

    ReplyDelete