Thursday, September 10, 2015

Lost and Found by Elle Casey

Title: Lost and Found
Author: Elle Casey
Series: Love in New York #1
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: December 25, 2014

***FREE (regular price $4.99) from Sept 9-13***

Summary:
Sometimes engagement rings can get lost and then found. Sometimes people can too. All it takes is a heavy-duty dose of karma and the magic of Manhattan to make it all come together.

Leah is a financially destitute new age hippy. James is a wealthy surgeon with a trust fund. She’s awkward, he’s poised. She’s completely crazy, he’s way too sane. People might say they have nothing in common, but they’d be wrong. They both live in Manhattan, they both have no idea how to change a baby diaper, and they’re both lost … until they find one another.

1. What is the biggest influence/interest that brought you to this genre?
I write in many genres, but I’ve been a reader of romance since I was 8. Yes, I was reading Harlequin romances when I was 8!! My parents didn’t care; as long as I was reading something, they were happy. And my grandmother was a frequent visitor and she always had stacks of those things around. Sexy, sexy! (to an 8-year-old, anyway)

2. When writing a book, what is your favorite part of the creative process(outline, plot, character names, editing, etc)?
I don’t outline, so I can’t speak about that. Character names I just pull out of a hat or off my Facebook page (lots of my readers’ names are in my books), so that’s fun, but it only lasts a moment. I suppose the plot is the best. Since I don’t know the plot ahead of time, I enjoy watching it unfold under my fingers. Editing? Bleck. Who likes editing?

3. When reading a book, what genre do you find most interesting/intriguing?
Right now, science fiction. But my tastes change almost with the seasons. I’ve read a little of everything. My first love after romance was fantasy.

4. If you could co-author with any author, past or present, who would you choose?
Nora Roberts. I’m a fan from waaaay back. I like how she mixes it up genre-wise, writes a lot, and really respects her readers. I respect her a ton, so if she agreed to write with me, I’d consider that a huuuuge compliment.

5. Have you always wanted to write or did it come to you "later in life"?
 I always thought I would try to write a book, but I wouldn’t call it a burning passion at all until I actually tried it. Now it’s an all-consuming, burning passion and addiction.

Author Bio:
Elle Casey is a prolific, NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY bestselling American writer who lives in Southern France with her husband, three kids, and several furry friends. She writes in several genres and publishes an average of one full-length novel per month.


FACEBOOK  /  TWITTER  /  WEBSITE



***FREE (regular price $4.99) from Sept 9-13***
AMAZON US  /  AMAZON UK  /  B&N




Brought to you by: 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting today, Heather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, I'm Elle Casey's assistant. Thanks for featuring Lost and Found on your blog, Heather. We hope your readers enjoy Lost and Found. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete