Friday, October 23, 2015

Grass and Blue Skies by Cherime MacFarlane

Title: Grass and Blue Skies
Author: Cherime MacFarlane
Series: Copper River Romance #6
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: October 20, 2015

Summary:
On crutches and no longer able to fly jets, Brett is grateful to have come home alive instead of in a box. Though he’s still got his leg, there’s a lot of pain, too so a relative sends him to see the pretty herbalist who helps people with pain and nerve problems. One look at her and Brett wants more than pain relief.

Nikee has a secret room beneath her greenhouse full of pot plants. The woman began growing medical marijuana several years ago to help her father after a bad accident, and she has no plans to quit. Hopefully telling Brett about the grow operation won’t cost her a relationship with the man.

If the tender balance of her relationship with Brett isn’t enough, someone else has discovered her secret. He wants her crop and will do anything to cash in on her work, but Nikee can't go to the Troopers for help.

Can a woman, an old man, and an ex-jet jock keep the nefarious character out of her medicinal pot?




Author Bio:
Although born in New Orleans, Cherime MacFarlane am proud to call myself an Alaskan. I have lived here since 1977. I have seen -40 degrees, hauled water, made bear bacon and I live in a cabin. I have used a fishwheel to catch salmon coming up the Copper River. I was my second husband's chief mechanic's helper and roadie. I have cut firewood on shares. I worked as a cocktail waitress during pipeline days in a small lodge on the Richardson Highway.

My second husband, a Scot from Glasgow, was the love of my life. When I write Scots dialect, I personally experienced hearing it from my in laws. When my husband got on the phone to Scotland, after 5 seconds I could barely understand a word.

We moved to Wasilla to get warm. It barely drops past -25 degrees here in the winter. I became a paralegal and worked for over 26 years for the same firm.

Alaska is my home. I never thought I would love it so much, I never want to leave. The beauty of Alaska is a draw I cannot resist. I love the people and the history. I have been captured by a place I came to under duress. Life does play some interesting tricks on one. My love and I were not apart more than 24 hours for 20 plus years. I never wanted to be anywhere but with him. He was a man to run the river with and was my biggest fan.


FACEBOOK  /  TWITTER  /  TSU



Grass and Blue Skies #6

Snagged #1
AMAZON US  /    /  AMAZON UK

Stalking Red #2
AMAZON US  /    /  AMAZON UK

Heart of the Hunter #3
AMAZON US  /    /  AMAZON UK

Cougar Hunt #4
AMAZON US  /    /  AMAZON UK

Baubles and Beads #5

Brought to you by:

No comments:

Post a Comment