Monday, October 5, 2015

Juniper's Princess by Chelsea O'Neal

Title: Juniper's Princess
Author: Chelsea O'Neal
Series: Angel Crest #1
Genre: Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Romance
Release Date: July 2, 2013
Cover Design: Mallory Rock’s Art
Publisher: Mirador Publishing
Summary:
Daniah is different, she always has been and now her dreams and visions of the future are increasing, she knows her life is changing. She just doesn't know by how much...

Jaiden is different, but he knows why and he knows his responsibilities. He must find the savior of his race, the angel human half-breeds who are fighting a war for humanity's souls.

If he can't convince Daniah she is more than just a little different - she is a princess of their people - they are all going to hell.

Unfortunately Daniah doesn't have many reasons to trust Jaiden, especially when he is caught in a web of his own lies. In a world where half-breed angels walk among us, fighting an evil for our souls, Daniah must find the strength to become the princess we all need.

Chelsea O'Neal has a unique voice in storytelling, threading the characters lives together intricately to give us a complex web of good versus evil in a world descending into chaos...


I feel myself building up again swiftly; I am writhing on the bed as he holds me firmly in place, not stopping his rhythm with his fingers or his mouth. I am panting as sweat blossoms on my skin, leaving me dangerously close to a second orgasm.

Suddenly Meikal pulls himself up and over my body and thrusts into me completely. I yell out as he pulls my legs up and drapes them over his shoulders. He starts to move, pulling himself out then sliding back in slowly, deeply. He starts pumping faster as we are both panting for air, moving one hand to circle my nub with his thumb as he pushes himself in faster. I lift up to meet his thrusts and groans. I feel my orgasm tightening low in my stomach.

He lowers my legs down and spreads me wider, then leans down and takes one nipple into his mouth, flicks it lazily with his tongue then sucks it fully in to his mouth and nips at it with his teeth. I arch up, digging my fingers into his shoulders. He moves his mouth to mine again and kisses me gently, but still passionately enough to have my head spin, all the while still pulling himself out then pushing back in. He leans up, looking directly into my eyes, and thrusts harder and faster holding onto my thighs. My gasps come quicker and I can tell he is close also.

“Come for me Jane, now,” he says, staring me full in the eyes, and if I wasn’t so close and really needed air, I would have stopped breathing then and there. Meikal usually is a very selfish lover, not caring if I make it to my peak or not.

I watch as Meikal throws his head back, neck and shoulder muscles hardening, and pushes himself in deep a couple times. I feel his orgasm wrack his body as my own shudders through me. I make sure that I pull my power back so that he doesn’t feel the need to go again. He squeezes my thighs together as the last of my shudders milk him and finally lets my legs drop to collapse next to me on the bed. Feeling thoroughly relaxed, I watch as he slowly catches his breath and looks over at me.

“That was explosive,” he states, looking a bit awed at the intense sex we just had and maybe a bit confused.

Knowing that it was the first time I have really used my power during the act I can understand why he looks a little surprised. Usually I bait him with my power and back it off before he does anything. Lately, though, I’ve felt like he is done with me and isn’t interested in sex. I thought that if I can help develop his feelings for me, he won’t leave me broken hearted.

“You sound a bit surprised, we’ve done this many times before,” I reply, rolling to my side to face him.

He shrugs and looks back toward the ceiling. “Your demands were new, though sexy as hell,” he says, a bit of surprise in his voice. “I like the assertiveness,” he adds and smiles, looking over at me.



Author Bio:
Chelsea O'Neal lives in her fantasy world where people can fly, vampires could be real, money is never an issue and the romantic meeting of your true love is a normal happening. When not relaxing in Chelsea-ville, she enjoys talking with animals who talk back and taking long walks with her prince charming.

Actually Chelsea lives in the United States in Nebraska, where she was born and raised, with her black lab Daisey, who hasn't spoken actual words to her but she is pretty sure Daisey understands her. She is yet to meet her prince charming, though she is quite sure he is out there. Chelsea enjoys working as a youth librarian. She is an avid reader and writing has always been her passion. Chelsea has written 3 novels and a novella, she is working on her next book now.


FACEBOOK  /  TWITTER  /  WEBSITE
GOOGLE+  /  AMAZON  /  GOODREADS



Jupiter's Princess #1

Zoku's Hope #2

Brought to you by: 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for hosting me! <3 this post! -Chelsea O'Neal

    ReplyDelete