Saturday, October 31, 2015

Release Day Blitz: Envy by Kandie Stixx

Title: Envy
Author: Kandie Stixx
Genre: Erotica
Release Date: October 31, 2015


Summary:
Finley Sheridan.

He is everything I've ever wanted in a man, not to mention he's a sex god. I couldn't imagine anyone better to fill my bed at night. There's only one problem - I'm married to someone else.

When I started cheating on my husband with Fin, I never thought it would turn out this way. I never thought I would ruin everything and spend the rest of my life regretting ever laying eyes on him...

Ooooh but I couldn't let him be with someone else. I couldn't let my sex god get away...that's why I did it.

That's why I did the unthinkable...




Kendra 
Summary:
Kendra is a perfectionist. Her job is her life and she prefers it that way. After her ex-boyfriend left her for someone prettier and thinner, she decided she would never let someone rule her heart again. That is…until she meets her new boss Chad.

Chad was going to start over at a new job. His fantasy of assistants bowing down to him was beyond ridiculous but this time, he has sworn to himself to behave. But … when his assistant Kendra wiggles her way into his life…there’s no going back.

Can Chad make Kendra forget her pain and show her there is more fun in playing the game..

Author Bio:
Kandie Stixx is the author of contemporary erotic romance. Her first book, Kendra, is out on 6 June.

Kandie Stixx is not her real name, obviously. It is a culmination of her nickname and her partner’s nickname. A true partnership!

When she’s not writing, she is usually blogging or reading as much as she can before the next book takes form in her mind.


FACEBOOK  /  TWITTER  /  WEBSITE



Envy
AMAZON US  /  AMAZON UK  /  B&N

Kendra
AMAZON US  /  AMAZON UK  /  B&N




Brought to you by: 

No comments:

Post a Comment