Friday, January 19, 2024

πŸΎπŸ“ŽπŸ“šNew-To-Me Authors 2023πŸ“šπŸ“ŽπŸΎ



This is a new addition to my end of year "Best Of" lists. I am not ranking, favoring, or besting any of these authors as they are equally entertaining. I don't get to read new authors as much as I would like but there were 7 new-to-me authors and a further 14 who were part of the Dark Christmas charity anthology, O Deadly Night Vol 2.  The authors have all earned their spot on my Authors-To-Watch list and I look forward to checking out their backlists as well as all future stories.  Hope you find a new-to-me author in this post as well.

πŸ‘€I've included links to the original review postings below and I try to keep the purchasing links as current as possible but they've been known to change for dozens of reasons, in case any of those links no longer work be sure to check out the author's social media links for updated buying info.πŸ‘€





























No comments:

Post a Comment