Tuesday, July 28, 2026

πŸŽ…πŸŽ†πŸŽ„Christmas in July 2026 Part 4πŸŽ„πŸŽ†πŸŽ…




πŸŽ…πŸ’•πŸŽ…πŸŽ†πŸŽ„πŸŽ‡πŸŽ„πŸŽ†πŸŽ…πŸ’•πŸŽ…
I've been doing a Christmas in July series for a few years now and always hope to feature holiday stories that I have recently re-read but once again, time had other plans. For my Christmas in July 2026 series, I'm featuring another 20 of my favorite Christmas set LGBT reads.  I say "Christmas set" because some may not really be holiday-centric but set, at least in part, during the holiday season and for me that is all it takes to be a Christmas read(and yes, I'm in the "Die Hard is a Christmas Movie" campπŸ˜‰).  If by chance, I've had opportunity in the past to re-read or re-listen, I've included the original and the most recent re-read review.  As always, the purchase links are current as of posting but if they no longer work for a dozen different reasons, be sure to check out the author's website/social media sites for the latest links.  There are genres of all kinds here, whether you are a holiday lover or perhaps you just want to read something set in cooler weather on a long hot summer night, either way there is something for everyone here.
πŸŽ…πŸ’•πŸŽ…πŸŽ†πŸŽ„πŸŽ‡πŸŽ„πŸŽ†πŸŽ…πŸ’•πŸŽ…


Part 1  /  Part 2  /  Part 3  /  Part 4





Season of Joy by Ellie Thomas
Summary:
Season of Joy #1
In 1920s Cheltenham, Walter Webb has settled into a peacetime existence with relative ease. He's kept busy running the family grocer's shop with his father on Lower High Street, a working-class region of the famous Regency spa town. In his moments of leisure, he meets regularly with his ex-army pals that he served with in the Great War.

But being a respectable grocer means that Walter must keep his occasional liaisons with other men brief and anonymous. When he meets Stanley, the attractive and likeable brother of a customer, who is staying with his sister after a debilitating bout of pneumonia, Walter is tempted to throw caution to the winds on the chance of something more with this particular man.

Can these two men take a risk to find a lasting romance?

Original Review January Book of the Month 2025:
Such a lovely little story of finding happiness.  It's hard for me to write a review for Season of Joy, not because I didn't like the story, quite the opposite.  I was reading this new Ellie Thomas novella during the time my mother came home for hospice and passed away so I was reading it in small chunks here and there.  On one hand that can make a story harder to connect to but on the other it gave me pockets of peace and escape, small pockets to be sure but definitely helped balance my emotions so I could deal with the arrangements and help my dad as well.  I know this seems like an odd thing to mention in a book review but I wanted to express to the author how grateful I am for those pockets of peace and balance.  Truth is I think bringing up the personal chaos and hurt I am dealing with and still be able to enjoy Walter and Stanley's journey speaks volumes to the amazing talent of the author and the power of the heart within the story.  Definitely a warmhearted and winning gem in my mind.

RATING:





Once Upon a Second Chance by Davidson King
Summary:

Once Upon a Holiday Story #1
Can two men weighed down by their pasts find a future with each other?

Daniel Laverton is a wealthy man who was born into privilege. His family helped build Everlasting Springs, and he spends his days ensuring it prospers. The town is in his veins, the love he has for it keeping him there, happily. In his big house on the top of a hill he resides—just him, his cat, and his past. With middle age knocking at his door and the holidays approaching, loneliness is creeping in.

Aaron Darwin is used to struggling. He lives a moment at a time, traveling in his not-so-trusty car, going from place to place and looking for work. When a huge storm looms, Aaron’s luck goes from bad to worse and his vehicle decides to die. With no shelter, very little money, and a town ahead that is closing down, Aaron has no idea how he will get through this impending disaster.

Perhaps it’s the jingle bells in the air or his own solitude, but there’s no way Daniel can leave the man stranded. When he takes a reluctant Aaron in to hunker down and ride out the storm, the two get more than they bargained for. It is easy for them to see all the reasons they shouldn’t work and overlook all the ways they do, but it is holiday season in Everlasting Springs, a time for miracles and second chances. A time for two lonely men to realize they’ve already received the best gift for Christmas: each other.

Once Upon a Second Chance is a part of the multi-author series Once Upon a Holiday Story. Each book can be read as a standalone and in any order. What links these books together is The Hook’s Book Nook Traveling Library, a library on wheels owned by two old ladies in love.


Original Review November 2024:
A full-on Christmas novella from Davidson King?  Yes, please!!!  King has written holiday tales before, most of them happen to be established series entries with some mention of the holiday within the book.

**Side note: for anyone who knows me knows that as a Die-Hard-is-a-Xmas-movie person that also means books with even the tiniest mention of the holiday puts that book in the holiday column.**

Okay, side note made now back to Once Upon a Second Chance.  Those familiar with King's work knows that she is 99% of the time all about the mayhem and she's darn good at it but she has a sweet side too and Second Chance is proof of that.  Is Second Chance a bit too holiday sweet? Never! Because lets face it, if you can't be all about the sap at Xmas than there is no acceptable level of sap that worksπŸ˜‰.  Don't get me wrong, my previous statement might make it sound like I think sap can be bad, quite the opposite, I love a good happy happy tale but it has to be done right and boy does King do it right!

Daniel and Aaron are the making of a Hallmark Channel formulaic tale but there is so much more to it and frankly, 150 times better than the HEA holiday romps the channel of love puts out.  Trust me, I've seen more than I really need to as my mom is a sucker for the channel(so much so that when she was in the hospital in 2021 for 108 days, she was known as "the Hallmark lady" on 3 different floors).  Daniel comes from money, Aaron does not but Daniel is so much more than his bank account. He is the kind of man we all wish our community had, a man who helps others without thinking twice about doing so and yes his money allows him extra freedom to do so but it's often not the money that does the helping but the heart behind it.  Aaron on the other hand is nearly out of funds and his car breaking down near Everlasting Springs as a storm approaches might be fates way of telling him that he doesn't have to do everything alone anymore.  

The storm may be the set up but it is a character in itself IMO.  We all gripe about Mother Nature's evil ways but sometimes she knows what she's doing.  I don't want to spoil anything but I gotta say(in hinty ways to lessen the spoil) Davidson King shows just how snowstorms(expected or unexpected - and I've experienced more than my share of both up here in wilds of Wisconsin) can be devastating beyond the typical.  Snow can be heavy and when it's heavy there are more dangers than the inches(or feets) on the road or the ice underneath and unfortunately, or fortunately depending on your outlook, Aaron discovers that all too well. It has to do with his car, I've never experienced it but I've seen it, not the first thing you expect but hindsight often shows you differently.

Okay, I'm rambling as I'm a little rushed for time(not that you'd know it by the wordageπŸ˜‰) so I'll say simpler: Once Upon a Second Chance is a lovely holiday gem and I can't think of a better way to kick off my holiday reading. There's chemistry, humor, hard times, good times, laughter, passion, friendship, romance . . . let's face it there is everything but mobs, sci-fi, and the kitchen sink . . . oh wait, I believe Aaron does the dishes so the kitchen sink is even hereπŸ˜‰.  Davidson King's entry is part of a multi-author series that is only connected thru The Hook’s Book Nook Traveling Library so there is no right or wrong way to read the series and I know I look forward to discovering the other authors' entries.

One last personal note, I want to say a huge Thank You to Davidson King for making me smile with this holiday story.  After a less than positive week for many Americans, I made myself pick this book up and start it even though I had real no desire to so at the time.  Within just a few pages, I found myself letting go of current events and smiling again and realizing that keeping oneself going is the best way to deal with what is in front of us.  So again, Thanks, Davidson King you and your words never fail to brighten my day.

RATING:





Family First by RJ Scott & VL Locey
Summary:
Harrisburg Railers #13
An injury threatens to end Stan’s career. Will he choose to fight for his beloved hockey, or put his family first?

Few goalies are as dedicated as Stan Lyamin, known for his resilience on the ice, talking to his pipes, and his love of Elvis. Add in his adoration of his family and his life has been filled with all the things that bring him joy. However, after a heart-wrenching game ends with a disastrous hip injury, Stan faces the most challenging obstacle of his career: surgery, an extensive recovery, and the looming threat of retirement. It’s now that he has to decide which path to take: the one that will lead him back to the game he adores or the one that will see his jersey lifted to the rafters.

Erik and Stan, once invincible with the Railers, have always skated through life's challenges hand in hand. Their love story, cemented by a shared passion for hockey and the joy of raising their children, has been their shield against the world. But when their son Noah’s life is changed forever by a medical diagnosis, this forever love is put to the test. Erik turns to his husband for support, but Stan is consumed with guilt, overwhelmed by decisions, and retreats into himself when his family needs him the most.

Original Review December 2023:
I'm going to start with saying Family First may not be as much Xmas as some of the other Christmas Railers novellas but that didn't make it any less enjoyable and it certainly has a sense of seasonal spirit throughout even if the holiday isn't happening.  For me, if there is even only one scene of Christmas in a book/movie/tv episode than it goes on my holiday list so Family First is all kinds of holiday yummy for this reader.

When it comes to series with multiple pairings I always have a hard time ranking my favorites because I enjoy them all but the first we're introduced to is 99.999% always my favorite, after that it's darn near impossible to rank. I can't lie though, there has always been something about Stan and Erik that cemented their place right behind Ten and Jared in Scott & Locey's Hockey Universe.  As I've said before I don't know which author writes which character but whoever brings Stan to life, I'll be honest I read not only his verbal dialogue but also his internal voice with a Russian accent in my head.  Is that a testament to the writing style or just the pure awesomeness of the character?  I don't know but Stan definitely has a way of making himself heard.

As to Family First, there isn't as much actual hockey play in this holiday entry but we get to see not only Stan deal with a season ending injury and the aftermath that goes with healing and recovery but we also get to see it from the spouse's side as well.  Too often we think of health issues in terms of only the one injured and/or ill so I am always on the lookout for stories that show the loved ones' perspective, the "healthy" one who feels helpless.  Now that said, as my mom's 24/7 caregiver I am also super critical of how the healthy are portrayed.  Having read stories dealing with injuries and illness from these authors before I wasn't too worried going in but it's still refreshing and heartwarming to read Erik's side of the journey.  So for that alone, I offer up an extra special Kudos and Thank You to RJ Scott and VL Locey.

I make it sound like Family First is bogged down in heartache and all other negative aspects of injuries and recovery but it's not.  Oh no, Scott & Locey have combined realistic hurt/comfort/healing with humor and hockey in the way we would expect from the pair and Stan Lyamin is still Stan, perhaps a bit morose at times with fear of his hockey future but still the man we all know and love.

Not to spoil anything but there just might be a few hints of yet more 2nd generation hockey-ness in the Scott/Locey Hockey Universe.

RATING:





Wintering with George by Mary Calmes
Summary:
With George #2
George Hunt is certain that spending time with his boyfriend’s family over the holidays will be a disaster. How can it not? For starters, he knows nothing about families, never having had one, as for the rest…talk about pressure. What if he messes up, says the wrong thing, and ends up losing the most important person in his life? Dr. Kurt Butler is his miracle; George can’t afford any missteps. But if he’s careful and does everything right, perhaps they’ll see his good qualities instead of the lethal ones.

Sometimes, though, fate lets you put your best foot forward, and George gets to show off how handy he is to have around when bullets start flying. If he can keep everyone alive long enough to do some wintering, maybe he’ll discover that a family is something worth having after all.

Original Review March 2024:
George Hunt truly is the star of this holiday novella.  Obviously he was the main focus of Just George as well but we also had Hannah Kage and as she is nearly as a big of a trouble magnet as her father, Jory Kage, she has an unwitting tendency to draw the readers attention away from anything else around herπŸ˜‰.  That's not a bad thing, as a matter of fact it was a brilliant way for us to get sucked into George's journey.

I got sidetracked there. Let's talk George Hunt and the man who owns his heart, Dr. Kurt Butler in Wintering George . . . 

George and Kurt are just as great together in their established relationship as they were when they first were thrown together in Just George.  George is returning from an unexpected mission, who am I kiddingπŸ˜‰, all his missions are unexpected that just comes with the territory but he does it so well and he has a routine to unwind, to readjust, to regroup his mind and body after the action.  Unfortunately as there was the typical SNAFU that comes with his profession he is unable to have his routine and has to fly straight to Kurt's family holiday.  Despite not being able to let his mind and body come down as needed he is still the gentleman with the family meets but he also has the presence of mind to spot trouble as they near the family's home. 

That's all the details you're getting from me as I don't want to spoil any of the possible mayhem that ensues.  I will say it's not the family holiday that Kurt's sister and family planned but in the end it's the holiday they probably all needed the most.  I know it sounds cryptic but no spoilers from me so cryptic is what you are gettingπŸ˜‰.

George may not be a trouble magnet like the earlier mentioned Jory and Hannah Kage are but he does seem to have a knack of being in the wrong place, wrong time or perhaps more accurately stated: right place, right time considering his expertise in the area of mayhem.

For those who are looking for a heartwarming Xmassy tale, then don't be put off by the mayhem label because Wintering George definitely leaves you full of all the loving holiday feels.  For those(like me) who enjoy a little danger to combat all the happy happy, Wintering is perfect for you too because there is a perfect blend of sweet and salty in this novella.  If you only like reading about Christmas in December(possibly July for Xmas in July) then be sure and bookmark this tale so it doesn't get lost in 2024's additions to you TBR list. 

One last note: if wondering, you don't have to read Just George first, Mary Calmes does a lovely job referencing how George and Kurt met so you won't be lost but I know I'm glad I read it, I just think I have a deeper heartfelt connection to both men having read it but it's not a must.

RATING:




Operation Destiny by Sarah Hadley Brook
Summary:
Brook's Operation Xmas  #3
Living on Snow Hope Island has its perks: it’s beautiful, the community is like a family, and if you’re an elf but find the North Pole too busy, it’s the ideal place. Still, Noel is lonely. He loves running Frosty’s Diner and he has a cat, but he wants more.

When Charlie Claus shows up on the island, Noel is instantly attracted to him. The more time Noel spends with him, the more he falls for Charlie. Would Charlie ever give up his life and move to the island permanently?

Same universe as Operation Toy Rescue and Operation Reindeer Rescue but can be read as a standalone.

Original Review December 2023:
When I first read Operation Toy Rescue 5 years ago I absolutely loved it! When I discovered there had been a follow-up, Operation Reindeer Rescue I was ecstatic, gobbled it up, and loved it as well.  Then about a week ago I stumbled across yet another one set in the universe of Snow Hope Island and neighboring North Pole, to say my heart's pitter patter picked up would be a bit OTT but I was definitely excited.

With Noel and Charlie we get to see how the blending of contemporary and fantasy is what makes this universe something special.  There is just the right tinge of normalcy and Christmas magic to satisfy both sides of the holiday coin.  Their romantic journey in this holiday short is deliciously delightful.  I don't know if the author has plans for future tales from Snow Hope Island and the North Pole but I do know that I'll be keeping an eye out next holiday season because finding these surprises really brightened up my holiday reading time.

RATING:






Season of Joy by Ellie Thomas
Shortly before closing time, Mrs. Harris entered the shop, accompanied by her numerous progeny. It was for good reason that Walter’s father referred to the junior members of the Harris family as “the holy terrors.”

If Dad had known they were coming, he would have delayed nipping out for five minutes.

Walter hid a grimace while keeping a close watch on the arrangements of piled tins, all too tempting an obstacle for small, unruly children.

The three older ones, used to being well-behaved at school, stood quietly enough by their mother as she approached the counter. To Walter’s relief, the two youngest, a boy and a girl, the rambunctious pair of twins, were not running riot but remained contained, each holding the hand of an unfamiliar man.

“I only popped in for a couple of tins of corned beef,” Mrs. Harris said chattily. “I thought I had some put by in the larder. Isn’t it strange how quickly food gets used up when you’ve another mouth to feed?” She smiled and continued, “My brother Stanley is staying with us while he recuperates.”

Walter gave a nod of acknowledgement as he selected the tins of canned meat. He was already aware of the newcomer to the tight-knit streets that comprised old Cheltenham.

Local shops were a mine of ready information. It was surprising what intimate details people revealed to shopkeepers or loudly speculated about to each other in the shop.

Mrs. Harris’ brother’s arrival from the village of Lydbrook in the Forest of Dean, her home before marriage, had inevitably caused a steady stream of gossip.

“He’s not quite right, so I’ve heard,” one lady said, tapping the side of her behatted head sententiously. Another more sympathetic soul had added, “The poor chap has had repeated bouts of pneumonia as a result of the Great War, so I believe.” A final tactless commenter declared, “You’d have thought he’d have got over that by now.”

That remark had caused Walter to grit his teeth and hold back a pithy retort.

Most civilians back in Blighty had no notion of the horrors of trench warfare, often affecting a man for the rest of his days. Walter was mostly grateful that civilians were spared those harrowing experiences, but such ignorance raised his hackles.

“There you are,” he gravely handed the tins to two of Mrs. Harris’ most responsible children.

“Can I help you with anything else?” he enquired politely, as though he wasn’t eager to see the back of the family before the twins wriggled free to wreak havoc.

“A jar of Hartley’s jam would come in handy. It’s Stanley’s favourite.”

She jerked her head towards her brother. Walter naturally glanced in the same direction. Contrary to his first assumptions, rather than clutching the twins to keep them under control, the infants seemed to be helping to hold the man upright.

He’s hardly a heavyweight, more of a bantam in boxing terms.

He wasn’t tall, perhaps a few inches shorter than Walter’s five feet eleven inches and far less robust in build. Walter could hear the slight rasp of his breath from across the shop, confirming that he must suffer with his lungs. His face was downturned, hidden by his cap.

“Strawberry or raspberry?”

Walter addressed Mrs. Harris, but her brother answered.

“Damson, if you have it.”

He looked up as he spoke. Walter blinked.

Blimey, he’s a looker.

He was fine featured, but still managed to be handsome rather than pretty. His large dark eyes were emphasised by his sallow, over-thin face and his lush mouth was accentuated by a pencil moustache. Like a home-grown Rudolph Valentino.





Once Upon a Second Chance by Davidson King
Chapter One
Daniel 
The alarm blared at six a.m., as it had every morning of my adult life… maybe even before then. I really should have simply retired the thing since my internal clock always woke me ten minutes early. 

I pulled the covers off my body, sighed, and sat up. Through my bedroom window, I could see the gray sky foreshadowing the upcoming storm. The weather stations were all saying it was going to be a doozy, and I wanted to be sure my businesses in town were secure so I wouldn’t have to stumble out into the snow later in the evening. 

My morning routine was muscle memory at this point. After a quick stop to the bathroom, I went downstairs, where coffee awaited me. I fixed it the way I liked it and prepared for the day, which included setting up beef stew in my slow cooker. 

At forty-five, the cold weather was beginning to get to me. My bones ached from the breeze alone as soon as I opened the front door. We got all four seasons here in Everlasting Springs, so enduring the winter months was par for the course. 

It was mornings like this I was happy my Mercedes had heated seats. 

The roads were clear— thankfully, the last snowfall we’d had was over a week ago. First stop was Laverton’s Grocers. I’d grab a few essentials and check on the staff while I was there. 

“Good morning, Mr. Laverton,” Gracie, one of the cashiers, greeted me as I entered. 

“Morning, Gracie. Are you all set for the storm?” 

“Oh, yes. John got the firewood in last night, and we’re stocked up. I just need to pick up some gas for the generator on my way home.” 

I nodded. “Very good, say hi to John for me.” 

I moved through the store, grabbing all I needed, smiling at the little Christmas stocking stuffers on the endcaps. I stopped at the door marked Manager, and knocked. 

“Mr. Laverton, morning.” Gary was the store manager, and he did a damn fine job. He was in his late thirties with light-blond hair and the kind of face that put you at ease the moment he graced you with his pearly whites. 

“Hey, Gary. Just popping in to see if everything was good to go before the storm.” 

“We’re great. I’m closing the store an hour earlier like you suggested to make sure the staff all gets home.” 

“Perfect, and if you see the storm starting to roll in early, close up.” 

“You got it.” 

Once I’d completed my grocery store run, I stopped at Laverton’s Hardware followed by Laverton’s Diner… yeah, my family had built this town, as evidenced by the names on a lot of the stores and restaurants. 

Sometimes it made me itch to see my name on so many buildings, but I’d mentioned that to my accountant, who also lived in Everlasting Springs, and he’d said it was actually a comfort to see every day, that it felt like the town was looked after. So, I kept the names.

My housekeeper and cook were always given a few weeks off for the holidays and with the impending storm, I’d simply extended their vacations.  Even so, they’d still prepared some meals for me and stored them in the freezer, but I also knew how to cook, so I wanted to make sure I had everything else I might need and once I did, I made the trek back to my house. 

I lived in a rather big house. I didn’t need all the space, but honestly, it was just how I was raised so it might be huge, but it was home. 

It was a three-story, colonial-style mansion originally built by my great-great-grandfather.… Well, he’d designed it, anyway. The brick faΓ§ade featured a stately columned portico; dormer and Palladian windows; and one of my favorite places to relax in the warmer months, the second-story veranda. With Christmas only two weeks away, the lights and wreaths adorning the property made my home even more beautiful. 

Through the years it had been upgraded. I’d had an elevator put in, which made it easier when my mother visited as she adored the veranda as well. It had a southern charm in a northeastern area. 

Once my car was in the garage, I carried my bags into the house, removed my winter coat, turned my Christmas tree lights on, and put everything away. The house smelled heavenly as the aroma of the stew permeated the air. 

A gentle brush against my leg brought a smile to my face, and I looked down to where my roommate, a.k.a. cat, was rubbing against my leg. 

“Well, hello, Mayhem.” I kneeled and scratched her head and chin. She plopped to the side— clearly standing so long was taxing— and I caressed her silky fur. 

Mayhem was a tortie. Dark brown, blond, orange, and white kaleidoscope of fur made her the prettiest cat ever. I’d never really wanted a pet, but when Beth over at the animal shelter said there was a runt kitten and no one wanted her, my heart had cracked a little and I’d offered to foster her since they were running out of space. That was a year and a half ago, and now she was mine. 

“Yes, I got food for you, your favorite treats, and made sure I had enough litter for your litter box.” 

She batted at my hands and gave me playful nibbles. She was the company I needed during the times loneliness became too much. 

I had family, but my sister was in California with her husband and my nephew. She’d moved there two years ago, the moment a huge opportunity was offered to Frank, her husband. My father had passed away of a heart attack five years ago, and my mother found being in Everlasting Springs to be too hard for her. She’d moved with my aunt to Florida, relishing the warmer weather. 

There’d always been a Laverton living in Everlasting Springs and while I could have relocated closer to my sister or mother, I wanted to be here. The townsfolk were like family, and at the end of the day, it was home. 

Her ears must’ve been burning, because a second later, my phone buzzed with an incoming call from my sister. 

“Well, hello, Katherine.” 

“Why do you say my name like that?” 

I chuckled. “I was just thinking about you, and you called. I always knew you were a witch.” 

“Har-har. I was thinking about you; I see that storm coming in on the news. They say it’s gonna be rough.” 

“Aww, are you worried about your big brother?” 

She snorted. “No, but that house has been in our family for generations. I want to secure my son’s future.” 

I knew she was kidding. While we were all very well-off, our parents had raised us not to let money become who we were. Kate stayed at home with my thirteen-year-old nephew, Josh, and helped me remotely from her house. Frank was a doctor… well, a surgeon— pediatric cardiology, and I was certain Josh was financially secure. 

“Your son? What if I have a child someday?”

That got her laughing. “You’d have to actually date people to make that happen. Well, I mean, even if you found someone, a man can’t have the baby, so actually, yeah, why not find a surrogate?” 

“Wow, okay, this conversation went to weird places. I only just got comfortable having a cat.” 

“Mmhmm. Look, you’re forty-five. Ticktock, big bro.” 

I rolled my eyes even though she couldn’t see me. I got this every so often from her and my mom. They didn’t want me to be lonely, thought I should have a family. They’d never cared that I was gay; they even embraced it. But I knew pretty much everyone in Everlasting Springs. The pool wasn’t that big. 

“I really love these tender calls we share, Kate.” 

“Blah, blah. Okay, I gotta get Josh off to practice. Stay safe, text to keep me updated. Love you, jerkface.” 

“Love you too, butthead.” 

I disconnected the call, and Mayhem meowed. 

“Okay, sweetie, let’s get you fed.”





Family First by RJ Scott & VL Locey
Prologue
“It’s always a thrill for us up here in the rafters to get a new member of the broadcast team, especially when that newbie employee is one of our Railers alumni. This man really needs no introduction to all the hometown fans watching us at home or streaming us on the Railers app, but I’m giving him one anyway. Let’s give a hearty Railers welcome to Max van Hellren.”

“Thanks, Dusky, it’s great to be able to be a part of the broadcast team. And congrats to you too on moving up from between the benches to being our new play-by-play man.”

“Aw, thanks, Max. While we were all saddened to see Chippy move on after his two-year stint here in the broadcast booth, we’re wishing him all the best of luck as he takes the reins as associate coach down in Washington. You played for a few years in D.C., Max, what do you think of this rebuild team that the Railers are going up against tonight?”

“Well, they’re young and fast, perhaps too young, Dusky? They’re boasting to one and all that they have the youngest roster in the league, which is wonderful in some regards but there is no contest for age and wisdom, especially when entering the first round of the playoffs as we are tonight.”

“I couldn’t agree more, Max. And to that point let’s sneak in our goalie comparison after one period while maintenance works on a lighting issue at the Railers end of the ice.”

“Yeah, I see tonight’s match-up in net as something that will prove my earlier point about experience in high stakes games. Rob Ralston is only twenty-four years old, and while he has done a great job helping his team get to this first round of the playoffs, he has zero postseason knowledge, and in warm-ups I could see his nerves. They were really evident in the first period, but he did settle down after facing some sound shots from the Railers offense. Now, on the other end of the ice, we have the veteran Stan Lyamin. Stan has been down this road more than a few times. Heck, he’s been there and bought the T-shirt.”

“Right you are, Heller, if you don’t mind me using your nickname?”

“Nope, call me what you want just don’t call me late for dinner. That’s a jokey thing my husband Ben and I have. I like to eat.”

“Ha! Well, you look well-fed and happy, Heller. It’s going to be an exciting game if we see Stan come into the series in good health. So far he’s looked good, and the word from the Railers goaltending coach, Pat Yannerman, who joined the team just this past fall, is that Stan is at one hundred percent. While he didn’t really have to do too much in that first period, he did look solid on his skates. But the past few years have taken their toll on the thirty-nine-year-old goalie. He’s suffered through some groin issues, as well as several undisclosed injuries that many are whispering might be hip problems. If Lyamin is feeling up to par I do not foresee this young Washington defense being able to shake him at all. But if he’s feeling his age, and you and I both know how that feels, Heller, he might be an easier mark for the sharpshooters Washington has brought to Harrisburg.”

“Ha, yeah, I can attest to that. I have the heart of a teenager and the body of an octogenarian. Ah good, we now have all the lights on so the second period can commence. Looks like the Railers are sending Tennant Rowe in to take the face-off, Dusky. A good move. Rowe has led the team in face-off wins all season, and tonight he’s already gone ten to one against the usually highly competent Pierre LaVou.”

“It’s always a joy to watch Rowe play. Second period underway. Washington starts with LaVou, Markson, and Kingcade with Bowman and Lyle on defense. Line-ups are flowing across the top of your screen courtesy of Truman Paint and Lumber, your premier paint supplier in the greater Harrisburg area. Lockhart picks up the puck and carries it down to the Washington end.”

“Lockhart has looked much better the second half of this season. Coming back from that shoulder surgery was a long haul but his play has improved tremendously. He’s now second in goals and assists on the Railers, right behind Tennant Rowe.”

“It’s hard for anyone to get past Tennant Rowe on those stat sheets, Heller. A solid shot on the Washington net sees the shot go up and out of play.”

“Man alive, did he ever wind that baby up. He just got a little tight on his skate there as he took the shot.”

“Both teams are quick on making substitutions tonight as some line juggling takes place to try to counter the strengths on the other team as play is about to resume.”

“I’m not sure Washington has a strong enough roster to counter the Railers first line, Dusky.”

“I guess we’ll see as the game goes on. Washington wins that faceoff, and they carry it down into the Railers end with speed. Maybe their coach lit a fire under them during intermission, Heller.”

“Hey, could be, I know my backside was charbroiled many a time when I was playing.”

“Williams dishes off to Prescott as they break into the Railers zone. Fetcher moves in for a scorching shot that Lyamin has to stretch to block, the shot going up into the netting to stop play yet again.”

“Lyamin is not getting up, Dusky. He’s still face down on the ice. That didn’t look like that hard of a move for the Railers goalie to make. Play is called as the Railers trainer heads onto the ice. Dang, you hate to see this. Lyamin is still down on the ice, his teammates gathered close to the crease as Paul Iman, the Railers head trainer for the past few years, tends to the net minder.”

“Let’s see a replay of that shot from Prescott and maybe we can see…Oh, oh, okay, see that extension Lyamin makes to move from the left of his crease to the right? I’m wondering if he didn’t pull another groin muscle on that move, Heller.”

“Hmm, could be, Dusky. The butterfly technique that so many of today’s goalies use transfers some big pressure to the hip joints. Hopefully it’s just a tweak and—”

“Looks like Bryan Delaney is gearing up. That is not good news for the Railers. I’d personally like to see Lyamin get to his skates and leave the ice on his own volition but he’s still not moving much other than his head, which is now free of his famed Elvis mask, and his hands. He seems to be in some real pain.”

“Yeah, they’re calling for the stretcher for him. Lyamin is the spirit of this team while Rowe is the heart. Let’s hope the problem is a minor one for our beloved goalie…”





Wintering With George by Mary Calmes
ONE
It was a mistake.

From the jump, I should have said no.

The first year we were together, I wasn’t ready, and I had assured him, no worries. You go ahead with your plans for the holidays. Go see your sister and her family in Portland. Take the dogs. I would be fine. My little black cat and I could do Christmas alone. And it would be good. Beelzebub—Bubs, for short—and I would be just great.

Kurt Butler, the man I was crazy about, laughed at me, then took my face in his hands and kissed me until I couldn’t think about anything but getting him into bed. “No, baby. I would never leave you.”

I loved that he put me first. It said a lot.

It didn’t end up mattering, though, because right before Christmas, I was deployed. So he took the dogs and my cat to Portland with him because clearly, he was a glutton for punishment. I told him he could leave Bubs and I’d send Hannah, my minion, over to watch him, but he wasn’t having that. He took the demon with him because he loved my stupid cat too.

So this year, there was no question. Of course I would go. I had to go even if it was going to give me hives. I had to go even if just thinking about it was making me nauseous. I really hoped that whatever I did, or whatever way I acted, wouldn’t be the end of us.

That was what scared me the most. I didn’t want to push him away, but I feared that him seeing me through the lens of his family would only be bad for me.

Family.

The hell did I know about family? The closest I ever came were the guys in my unit. It was why I was still a reservist. I would not, could not, let them go into combat situations without me. And I wasn’t the best at my job, but I was better than others I currently knew would take my place if I took myself off the board. The difference being, the men I went into life-and-death situations with knew and trusted me. Kurt’s family didn’t know me, and the worst thing I could think of was that they’d find me lacking. The problem was, there were more things wrong with me than right, and I could own that.

I didn’t share easily. I had to trust you before I gave up anything remotely close to my heart. I could be stoically quiet for no good reason other than I had nothing substantive to add to a conversation, and I wasn’t great about change. Like, at all. And while those things didn’t sound so horrible in my head when I listed them, in real life, not talking, not sharing anecdotes or wanting to “go with the flow” were not great things to be. I was not an easy person to love, but Kurt hadn’t noticed yet. He didn’t see my many flaws. What if being with the people who loved him opened his eyes? Suddenly he’d realize I wasn’t much of a catch. I couldn’t have that. My only recourse was to make sure they adored me. The inherent problem there being that whatever the opposite of a people person was, that was me.

“Stop worrying,” Kurt told me over the phone. “My sister’s going to love you.”

I scoffed. “Why would I be worried?”

He chuckled, not buying it at all. “I adore you, and so will my family.”

The thing was, when he used that word—family—I wanted to be what he thought of first. And that was ridiculous. How was he supposed to know that when I’d never said anything like that to him? Ever.

This was what came from being a total shit at communication.

Kurt’s sister, Thomasin—a name I’d never heard before in my life—and her husband and two kids were the only real family Kurt had. Their mother had walked out on them when Kurt was seven and Thomasin five, leaving them with an abusive, alcoholic father. Now, as an adult, Kurt understood why she had to leave—or said he did—but at the time, the abandonment cut deep. He and his sister navigated violence and uncertainty for years until Kurt got a job at fifteen at a grocery store, stocking on the overnight shift. Thomasin was allowed to stay in the manager’s office while he worked. She got snacks, could sleep on the couch, and most importantly, it was warm and safe. When she was old enough, she got a job there as well, and the two of them got a miracle when Kurt was a junior and his boss helped him file paperwork to become an emancipated minor. Then at eighteen, Kurt received a full ride to Emerson College in Texas, and Thomasin got a scholarship to finish her high school at a boarding school in New York. It changed the lives of the two St. Paul, Minnesota, teenagers, and they both made the best of their opportunities.

In Texas, Kurt smoked a lot of weed, slept with a lot of girls, talked to his little sister every Saturday, and brought her to live with him each summer in the house he shared with his roommate. Along the way, after an unrequited crush on a friend opened his eyes to the fact that he was bisexual, Kurt got to sleep with even more people. He enjoyed that quite a bit. He always said he was an aimless whore in college, but he took care of his sister, so I always stuck up for his younger self. When Thomasin got a full ride to Brown, no one was prouder than Kurt.

Now, his sister was a celebrity life coach, had one of the top podcasts in the country, and had three bestselling books to her name that told people how to overcome demons. Not the fire-and-brimstone kind, but personal ones that stunted growth, triggered pain and depression, kept you from goals, and lied to you about your own value. I thought it was all stupid, and because I’d promised never to lie to Kurt, I said nothing. Better to keep my feelings to myself.

With Thomasin becoming wildly successful and Kurt himself an in-demand psychiatrist, both had enough money to fund their dream homes. For Kurt, it was an open-concept, airy-but-cozy, three-bedroom, two-bathroom house with lots of windows on a beautiful, secluded street in Chicago, where his backyard backed up to a nature preserve. For Thomasin, it was a mansion with spectacular mountain views down a private drive in Portland, Oregon. The place had five bedrooms and six bathrooms, so there was more than enough room for us to spend our holidays there. No Airbnb needed.

We had plans to fly out together on a chartered plane, with his two dogs and my cat—the jet being yet another perk their wealth afforded them. But then I was deployed after Thanksgiving.

Kurt was miserable, thinking we were having a repeat of the year prior. I had just gotten back in mid-October from a short stint, so the fact that I was going again so soon was a surprise.

“I do like my alone time,” he told me the night before as he watched me pack with hungry eyes, “but this is getting ridiculous.”

Having been briefed on the op, I assured him I would be home for the holidays.

He didn’t look convinced, and really, there was nothing I could say to convince him. The mission was classified. I couldn’t share that my unit was off to extract a Polish journalist working in Belarus, who’d been illegally detained. If I had told him, Kurt—who was a smart man—would’ve known we had no right to be in Minsk. He’d be terrified for me and rightly so. A Black Ops team was not supposed to be there, and if caught, we were all dead. It was one of those times where if we were captured, our government would deny any knowledge of us and claim we were mercenaries and acting on our own, perhaps hired by the family of the reporter we were there to save. If I had related a word of what I knew, Kurt would have begged me not to go. But I had no choice. My team needed me, and I would not, under any circumstances, have him worry while I was gone. So I did the only thing I could, which was assure him my op would be a quick one.

Technically, that part was true. On paper, it was a simple extraction. Pick up target, get target out of country. Snatch and grab that I could do in my sleep. Of course, our intel was for shit, everything from the maps to the checkpoints were compromised, and only because I had my own network and knew some good people in Lubelskie, which was where we crossed into Poland, did we make it out. The thing was, it took longer than it was supposed to, three weeks in total. Kurt ended up having to fly out without me.

But now, getting off the plane in Portland two days before Christmas, from how excited he was on the phone the night before, I knew I’d made him happy. It was all that mattered.

As Poznan, where I’d flown out of, was nine hours ahead, by the time I was walking through the terminal toward the arrival area, I was dead on my feet. The thing was, I’d had to get a military transport out of Poznan to New York, and when you flew that way, you caught whatever flight was available. It was their timetable, not yours. I really wanted to make a good impression on his family, but I was both sleep-deprived and starving, not at all a winning combination.

As I had no luggage, just my Army duffel, I headed toward where it said ground transport was and called Kurt.

“Hey,” he greeted me, answering on the second ring. “We parked, and we’re on the way to baggage claim to meet you.”

First off, we? I hadn’t slept in four days, I was bruised—nothing broken though it felt like it—and with no food, greeting others was a mistake. Of course, since this was the first time I’d spoken to him, other than the quick I’m on my way when I called earlier, there was no way for him to know I wasn’t ready for a meet-and-greet. But what annoyed me was that he knew better. He knew me. And he certainly understood that when I’d just gotten off a plane after a mission was not the time for introductions of any kind.

“Well, I’m headed to where all the taxis are because I don’t have anything but my duffel, so there’s no baggage to get.”

“Oh, that’s right,” he groaned. “Crap.”

Immediately, I felt bad because Kurt running himself down, for any reason, bothered me. He was such a kind man, and I told him that often. “It’s fine. I’ll wait inside. Just come back up the stairs; I’ll be right there.”

“Okay, perfect,” he said with a sigh. “I can’t wait to see you.”

I wished I looked a bit better, but I was in my ACUs, my Army Combat Uniform, and my field jacket that was not as clean as I would have liked it to be. Seemed like good first impressions were out the window, and I felt bad about that. I hoped they weren’t huggers either, because yes, I’d been medically cleared at the base in Poznan once the op was done, but I had fresh stitches and bruises. Being squeezed, by anyone but Kurt, could be uncomfortable.

Standing there, waiting, I thought of all the times no one had been there to get me, and reminded myself that this was a blessing, having someone like Kurt in my life, someone who showed up. I had to stop being a prick, being selfish, just thinking about myself. And I could. I would. Because he was worth it.

“George!”

Turning, I saw Kurt rushing through the crowd—or trying to, with so many people blocking his way. He stopped moving, lifted his finger to signal for me to wait a moment, and then finally threw up his arms in frustration. I couldn’t help smiling. The second there was an opening in the crowd, he bolted toward me.

It hurt a little when he collided with me, but it was worth it to feel his warm, muscular frame wedged close, his lips on the side of my neck, then my cheek, and finally, his mouth on mine as he kissed me once and then again.

“You missed me,” I whispered against his mouth when he leaned back with a whimper. Clearly, he wanted to go right on kissing me.

“I always miss you,” he replied hoarsely. “Are you hurt?”

“Do I look hurt?”

“It’s hard to tell,” he said before kissing me again.

“Let the man breathe, K,” a woman said with a laugh. She was a stunning blonde with the same gunmetal-gray eyes her brother had.

“Breathing isn’t necessary,” he assured her. “George, this is my sister, Thomasin, but you can call her Sin.”

Her smile was big as she stepped in close and offered me her hand. “Please don’t call me Sin. Thom is great, or Tommy as my friends do.”

“Pleasure to meet you,” I said softly, shaking her hand.

“This is my husband, Brad.” She let go of my hand so her handsome husband, who looked like the investment banker he was, leaned in to shake.

He was wearing a puffer vest, and so was she. They looked adorable, like they belonged in Town & Country Magazine, both crisp and polished, she in her brushed-leather Prada loafers, he in his Ferragamo driving ones. And as a rule, I didn’t know one pair of shoes from another, but Kurt was a brand-conscious guy and was slowly adding to my wardrobe from the shoes up. I now had both of those in my own closet and so recognized them. He liked me to have nice things, and I appreciated that. I’d been wary at first, thinking he needed a far richer partner than me, but it came down to him loving spoiling me, and that was all. But his sister and her husband were definitely in a different tax bracket than me, and it was more than evident in everything, from their shoes to his massive watch to her jewelry—an enormous diamond ring and several gold and precious-stone bracelets on her wrist. Neither was shopping at Target with me, that’s for sure. And that wasn’t a judgment, just an observation. And because of how those things would have sounded if I said them out loud, as a rule I made comments like that to very few people. Kurt and I weren’t there yet, even after two years. I didn’t want to lose him, so I was careful about everything I said.

But I shouldn’t have been, and I knew that. Beyond not saying anything unkind, I should have been able to speak my mind about anything I was thinking, especially since Kurt truly wanted to know. He wanted to learn everything about me.

“I worry about that,” I told him once.

“What?”

“Me telling you what’s in my head.”

“Why?”

Hard to explain that I worried about the fact that how I saw things wasn’t how other people did. And if Kurt and I weren’t aligned, was that it for us? Would he throw me away? “What if you disagree with me, or worse, think I’m psychotic or something?”

He chuckled. “I see.”

“Don’t laugh. I worry about this. I’m desensitized to some things, and I know that. I might not react how you think I should, and what if that’s a deal breaker?”

He nodded. “Maybe let’s wait and worry about that when the time comes.”

But what would happen if that time came?

Fears like that, and others, kept me from just blurting out my thoughts. I could, and did, with the guys in my unit. I never worried they’d think I was wired wrong. It was the same with my boss in the private sector where I worked now. I didn’t worry that if I responded differently than expected, I’d be ridiculed or second-guessed. It never occurred to me that a disagreement could lead to dismissal.

But with Kurt, I could mess up, and that might be the end of us. If I said something about his sister or her kids that he disagreed with, I had no safety net. The best thing, the smart thing, was to simply be better than myself. Be Stepford George. Just smile and be agreeable.

“George, you must be exhausted,” Thomasin said, smiling. “We should get you home and get some food in you, then let you rest before the festivities begin.”

I didn’t react, which I was very proud of myself for, since, again, no food plus no sleep normally equaled no filter.

“Let’s go,” Kurt said, lacing his fingers with mine, tugging gently to get me moving.

The car we walked to, a white Lexus SUV, had all the bells and whistles and was comfortable inside.

“Sin made her world-famous pot roast for you,” Kurt informed me, “which is much better than mine.”

“I dunno,” I said, grinning at him. “Yours is pretty good.”

“Oh dear God,” he groaned, leaning in close, his fingers brushing over the side of my neck. “You have bruises all over⁠—”

“It’s fine,” I soothed him.

His sigh was heavy. “Do you have stitches?”

My gaze met his. “Don’t make a big⁠—”

“It is a big deal,” he stated, and I saw Brad, who was driving, look at me in the rearview mirror before Thomasin turned around in her seat.

“My understanding is that you’re a sniper?”

“Yes.”

“I suspect, then, that my brother wonders how you got hurt.”

“No,” Kurt snapped at her, which surprised me. “I know how. He has to go in just like everyone else, and there’s always hand-to-hand combat at some—” He took a deep breath, visibly trying to calm himself. “I would just like to know how many new stitches.”

I grinned at him. “I dunno, honey, but you can count ’em later.”

Kurt’s breath caught, and those expressive eyes of his went dark and liquid, pupils blown that quickly with lust.

Thomasin’s eyebrows lifted in surprise, I wasn’t sure over what, but perhaps she wasn’t used to seeing her brother react physically to his partner.

Kurt watched me, eyes locked on my face as I lifted his hand, kissed the back of his knuckles, then lowered it back down to the seat, never once letting go of him.

“Everything is going to be fine,” I promised him.

From the way he was looking at me, he believed me.





Operation Destination by Sarah Hadley Brook
By the time the dinner rush was over, bone-tired. Gus stayed a little later than usual to help but Noel sent him home at eight when the last guest was heading out. He knew Gus’s wife was waiting for him -- they’d just married a few months ago and were still in that adorable honeymoon stage. Not that Noel was jealous about that. Not really. Perhaps a little. Maybe.

He was just starting to clean the grill when the bell rang again and without looking up, he knew it was Charlie. The air crackled and his heart thrummed in his ears as he pivoted slowly and found a snow-covered Charlie, still standing in the doorway, awkwardly hopping from one foot to the other.

Heat spread through him slowly, warming him from the inside out until he felt as if he were wrapped in a cozy fleece blanket. Pure happiness filled him and he wasn’t sure he’d ever experienced it like that before.

Their eyes locked for a moment and his chest tightened. Was Charlie feeling it too? Noel swallowed hard and mentally chided himself for briefly forgetting how to speak. Until Charlie let out a quiet chuckle and broke the moment.

Noel waved him in with a smile. “Hey, Charlie. I was really hoping you’d stop by. What can I get you?”

“Am I too late?” He stayed near the door, as if to leave if needed.

“No!” he answered, a little too loudly. “I mean, no, we don’t close for another hour. Come in and get warm.”

He stomped off the snow and came closer. “I meant to get in here earlier, but got busy working again and lost track of time. I do that a lot.”

Noel grabbed a towel and wiped down the counter, gesturing to a stool. “Well, no worries. I’ll fix you up with something warm -- whatever you’re in the mood for.” He bit back a grin at the way Charlie’s cheeks pinked up. Interesting ...

Charlie slipped his coat off and laid it across a stool and stood awkwardly at the bar, his eyes sweeping the empty diner. “Not too busy today?”

Noel braced his hands on the counter and leaned in close, noting a pale pink blush spread across Charlie’s face. He smelled like vanilla and mint and Noel wanted to breathe deep, but figured he might weird Charlie out, so he fought the urge. “It was busy earlier, but this time of year most of the islanders are off to bed early because they’re all up at the crack of dawn.”

Charlie met his gaze. “So am I messing up your schedule coming in late?”

“Like I said, you’re not late. And even if you were, as long as someone’s here, you’re always welcome.” His gaze fell to Charlie’s pink lips and then to his throat as Charlie swallowed hard. Noel smiled as he brought his eyes back to Charlie’s. “Especially if it’s me here,” he whispered and tried not to chuckle when Charlie’s blush deepened. God, the guy was adorable -- and so fun to flirt with.

Charlie chewed his lower lip as he slid onto a stool. “I’d hoped you would still be here,” he admitted softly as he met Noel’s gaze.

Noel’s heart leapt in his chest, but he tamped down the excitement. “Admit it, you just want me for my ham and Swiss sandwiches,” he teased, winking at him.

Charlie surprised him by flirting right back. “Who doesn’t want a man that can handle a griddle the way you do?” He asked coyly as he leaned his forearms on the counter.

Noel grinned. A confident Charlie was an even sexier Charlie. He leaned across the counter until they were only a few inches apart. “How can my griddle and I serve you?”




Ellie Thomas
Ellie Thomas lives by the sea. She comes from a teaching background and goes for long seaside walks where she daydreams about history. She is a voracious reader especially about anything historical. She mainly writes historical romance.

Ellie also writes historical erotic romance under the pen name L. E. Thomas.










Davidson King
Davidson King, always had a hope that someday her daydreams would become real-life stories. As a child, you would often find her in her own world, thinking up the most insane situations. It may have taken her awhile, but she made her dream come true with her first published work, Snow Falling.

She managed to wrangle herself a husband who matched her crazy and they hatched three wonderful children.

If you were to ask her what gave her the courage to finally publish, she’d tell you it was her amazing family and friends. Support is vital in all things and when you’re afraid of your dreams, it will be your cheering section that will lift you up.









RJ Scott
Writing love stories with a happy ever after – cowboys, heroes, family, hockey, single dads, bodyguards

USA Today bestselling author RJ Scott has written over one hundred romance books. Emotional stories of complicated characters, cowboys, single dads, hockey players, millionaires, princes, bodyguards, Navy SEALs, soldiers, doctors, paramedics, firefighters, cops, and the men who get mixed up in their lives, always with a happy ever after.

She lives just outside London and spends every waking minute she isn’t with family either reading or writing. The last time she had a week’s break from writing, she didn’t like it one little bit, and she has yet to meet a box of chocolates she couldn’t defeat.









VL Locey
V.L. Locey loves worn jeans, yoga, belly laughs, walking, reading and writing lusty tales, Greek mythology, the New York Rangers, comic books, and coffee.
(Not necessarily in that order.)

She shares her life with her husband, her daughter, one dog, two cats, a flock of assorted domestic fowl, and two Jersey steers.

When not writing spicy romances, she enjoys spending her day with her menagerie in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania with a cup of fresh java in hand.








Mary Calmes
Mary Calmes lives in Lexington, Kentucky, with her husband and two children and loves all the seasons except summer. She graduated from the University of the Pacific in Stockton, California, with a bachelor's degree in English literature. Due to the fact that it is English lit and not English grammar, do not ask her to point out a clause for you, as it will so not happen. She loves writing, becoming immersed in the process, and falling into the work. She can even tell you what her characters smell like. She loves buying books and going to conventions to meet her fans.








Sarah Hadley Brook
Sarah Hadley Brook lives smack-dab in the middle of the Heartland and is the mother of two wonderful young men, as well as two cats. During the day, she works in the nonprofit world, but reserves evenings for her hobby-turned-passion of writing, letting the characters she conjures in her mind take the lead and show her where the story will go. When not working or writing, she can be found reading, working on dollhouses, trying her hand at new recipes, or watching old movies and musicals. In her ideal world, Christmas would come at least twice a year, Rock Hudson and Doris Day would have costarred in more than three movies, and chocolate would be a daily necessity. She dreams of traveling to Scotland some day and visiting the places her ancestors lived. Sarah believes in “Happily Ever After” and strives to ensure her characters find their own happiness in love and life.




Ellie Thomas
FACEBOOK  /  BLUESKY  /  WEBSITE
KOBO  /  FB GROUP  /  iTUNES  /  B&N
BOOKBUB  /  AMAZON  /  GOODREADS

Davidson King
FACEBOOK  /  BLUESKY  /  WEBSITE
RB MEDIA  /  AUDIOBOOKS  /  CHIRP  /  PODIUM
INSTAGRAM  /  AUDIBLE  /  LINKTREE
BOOKBUB  /  AMAZON  /  GOODREADS
EMAIL: davidsonkingauthor@yahoo.com

RJ Scott
EMAIL: rj@rjscott.co.uk
EMAIL: vicki@vllocey.com

Mary Calmes
FACEBOOK  /  WEBSITE  /  BLOG
GOOGLE PLAY  /  iTUNES  /  B&N
AUDIOBOOKS  /  TANTOR  /  CHIRP
KOBO  /  AMAZON  /  GOODREADS
EMAIL: mmcalmes@hotmail.com

Sarah Hadley Brook
FACEBOOK  /  BLUESKY  /  FB FRIEND
WEBSITE  /  KOBO  /  iTUNES /  JMS BOOKS
PINTEREST  /  SMASHWORDS  /  B&N
BOOKBUB  /  AMAZON  /  GOODREADS




Season of Joy by Ellie Thomas

Once Upon a Second Chance by Davidson King

Family First by RJ Scott & VL Locey

Wintering With George by Mary Calmes

Operation Destination by Sarah Hadley Brook



No comments:

Post a Comment