Monday, January 4, 2021

10th Day of Christmas Author Spotlight: KM Neuhold & Nora Phoenix



KM Neuhold
Author K.M.Neuhold is a complete romance junkie, a total sap in every way. She started her journey as an author in new adult, MF romance, but after a chance reading of an MM book she was completely hooked on everything about lovely- and sometimes damaged- men finding their Happily Ever After together. She has a strong passion for writing characters with a lot of heart and soul, and a bit of humor as well. And she fully admits that her OCD tendencies of making sure every side character has a full backstory will likely always lead to every book having a spin-off or series. When she's not writing she's a lion tamer, an astronaut, and a superhero...just kidding, she's likely watching Netflix and snuggling with her husky while her amazing husband brings her coffee.

Nora Phoenix

Nora Phoenix is a bestelling author of MM romance. She writes in various subgenres of gay romance, including contemporary, mpreg, and sci fi. Nora is known for a mix of steamy romance, usually a dash of kink, all the feels, and some suspense.

Proud single mom. Book addict. Eternal optimist. Unapologetic feminist. Ace. Panromantic.



KM Neuhold

Nora Phoenix
FACEBOOK  /  TWITTER  /  FB FRIEND
AUDIBLE  /  AMAZON  /  GOODREADS
EMAIL: nora@noraphoenix.com



Rebel
Summary:
Ballsy Boys #1
I’m everyone’s friend, but no one’s everything…

I love working for Ballsy Boys, but when you make the kind of videos I do, relationships are pretty damn impossible. Guys find me sexy and want to either be with me or be me, but no one has ever cared enough to see the real me.

Until I meet Troy...who shows up in a banana suit at my door. Long story.

Troy has no problem whatsoever with my job, but he’s determined to keep me at a distance. I get it, he’s been hurt before. But for the first time, a hook-up alone is not enough. I want more with him. Hell, I want everything. But he resists at every step until I’m about ready to give up. What do I need to do to show him that what we have is real and worth fighting for?

** Rebel is the first book in the Ballsy Boys Series and is a sexy, emotional MM romance that will make you fall in love with all the Ballsy Boys. While this book and this series do contain some instances of sex outside of the main relationships, there’s NO cheating.


Pixie
Summary:
Ballsy Boys #5
Everybody loves Pixie.
Everybody wants Pixie.
But Pixie needs a Daddy, and his heart is set on me.

I’m determined to resist him, for more reasons than I can count.

He’s too young for me. He’s my employee. And he’s everything I’ve been avoiding for half my life.

He’s vibrant. He’s sweet. He’s absolutely perfect, no matter how much I don’t want him to be.

I want nothing more than to take care of him, to protect him and pamper him…but how can I start something with him when I know I’ll eventually break his heart? Can I really be the Daddy Pixie needs?

**Pixie is the fifth and last book in the Ballsy Boys Production series. It can be read as a stand-alone, but it’s more fun reading the series in order.


Ranger
Summary:
I’ve been living under storm clouds since my honorable discharge, but Julian’s the sun.

I’ve tried everything to deal with my PTSD from yoga to sunning my butthole, but nothing seemed to help.

So when my brother suggests a therapy dog, I figure I don’t have anything to lose. The last thing I expect is for the dog to come with a cheerful, quirky trainer I can’t get out of my head…

I’m too screwed up for love, but a chance to explore a side of myself I didn’t realize existed until recently is too good to pass up.

But the more I get to know Julian, the more I start to think I might not be beyond saving after all...

Ranger is a low angst standalone MM romance featuring a slightly grumpy veteran, a sunshiney animal trainer, an ornery goat, a deaf donkey, and some seriously hot encounters, resulting in a very happy ending. While Ranger was a side character in Heart (Ballsy Boys 3), his book is a stand alone and can be read on its own.


Daddy
Summary:
Kinky Boys #1
Joey needs a Daddy…

Sex has never been my main priority. Not what people expect to hear from someone who’s been head camera man for the single best studio in the kind of industry I work in.

I thought I’d seen it all working for the Ballsy Boys, but helping to build the Kinky Boys from the ground up seems like it’s going to be an eye opening experience.

A man has never turned my head before, so why can’t I stop checking out Daddy?

Sex might not be the height of excitement for me, but watching subs kneel for their Daddies certainly has me wondering…

What does it mean if a Daddy Dom keeps trying to feed me and make sure I’m okay? And what does it mean if I kind of like it?

Daddy is the first book in the Kinky Boys series, a spin off from the bestselling Ballsy Boys series. It can be read as a stand alone and ends with a HEA.


Ziggy
Summary:
Kinky Boys #2
As far as I can tell I don’t have a submissive bone in my body. So why do I like it so much when Marshall calls me his good puppy?

I’ve made some impulsive decisions in my life, but signing a contract with the K Boys to shoot an Introduction to Kink series may have been the biggest impulse ever. Sure, the intimate part of it doesn’t faze me, but the rest is way more intense than I had expected.

Luckily, there’s Marshall, the consultant who oversees all shoots. He’s so calm and steady, and he’s there for me when I panic. That doesn’t mean I suddenly like being tied up or something…until Marshall introduces me to puppy play. I want to be his good puppy…and much more because it’s hard not to fall for him.

But I still have a contract. I don’t want to disappoint my boss, I need the money, and what the hell was I thinking signing up for this?

This isn’t a long-term career plan, Marshall is only temporary in Vegas, and I may have made the biggest mistake of my life… Or have I?

Ziggy is a low-angst MM romance that shows a variety of mild kink, including puppy play. It’s the second book in the K Boys series and can be read as a standalone, though it’s more fun to read the books in order.



Rebel

Pixie

Ranger

Daddy

Ziggy

No comments:

Post a Comment